We believe everybody deserves – and has the ability – to be fit. Here are a few of the principles that guide our unique and second-to-none approach:
- Anyone – including you – can benefit from working with a trainer. If you’ve never seen the results you want to see, it’s because you’re not doing the right things. We will motivate and guide you through a safe and effective fitness plan. In short, we will help you set realistic goals, and see to it that you achieve them. Plus you’ll get all the tools and advice you need to eat a well balanced, healthy and nutritious diet. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
- A good workout is based on effective design, not expensive equipment. It doesn’t matter if you have a full gym or nothing but an exercise mat. All we need in order to give you a top notch workout is your commitment and a 6’x6’ area. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
- Workouts will be most effective when they are different. Boredom and lack of progress are major reasons why people don’t stick with exercise, which is why we are committed to making your sessions dynamic, fun and fresh: you will never do the same workout twice.
A few words on choosing a Personal Trainer:
Unfortunately, personal training is not a regulated industry. Because of this, the level of education and experience can vary widely from trainer to trainer. We hire only fully certified and highly skilled and educated trainers.
A good trainer should:
- Be open minded
- Make you feel comfortable
- Be committed to remaining current and educated about latest best practices
- Know what is safe and what isn’t for you based on your age and fitness level
- Have a good base of knowledge of medications, injuries, and physical and metabolic disorders
- Have a network of physiotherapists, chiropractors, sport coaches, massage therapists and holistic practitioners to consult with.
So ask a lot of questions, and don’t hesitate to check past references and education.
Our commitment to you:
We guarantee your Nielsen Fitness experience will meet all the standards listed above – and more.
We are confident you will be fully satisfied. After three months, the vast majority of our clients have achieved measurable, life changing results. Many report feeling better and more vital after only a few sessions.
If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with your Nielsen Fitness experience, we will do our best to make it right. And if we are unable to, we will give you every dime of your investment back.
Experience what we can do for you today, call us for a no obligation consultation and fitness assessment: