February 13th, 2020
1. Welcoming atmosphere.
You are at home – there is no worry about an intimidating gym atmosphere, navigating around a facility that you may not be comfortable with, or any competitive Joes flexing in the mirror as you try to focus on those military presses. Even better, you get to choose the music that gets you pumped, instead of having to listen to what a private facility would play.
2. Motivation. Let’s face it, there are some days when you are really excited to train, and then there are the days when you just aren’t in the mood. Having a personal trainer show up to your door just at that moment can really snap you back into focus. Your goals are that much more attainable when you’re accountable to someone and an excellent trainer will know exactly how to keep that motivation going. (read: no more excuses!)
3. 100% time for YOU. In-home personal training allows you to be selfish in the best way – your trainer’s focus is on you and your goals the entire time and there are no interruptions from other gym members or staff.
4. Pet friendly! By working out at home, you will never need to worry about your four legged friends. And we welcome animals, as they often help to supervise :).
5. No waiting for gym equipment. Waiting drags out the time you spend at the gym, which decreases the time you have left to spend doing other things. Nielsen Fitness trainers literally bring the workout to you, and we’ll customize your program based on your goals and use what you have on hand, be that body weight, skipping ropes, free weights, or anything else. We have a variety of equipment that we also bring to you, depending on your goals, such as TRX Suspension Training systems, resistance bands, bosu balls, and more.
6. It is a better Investment because you will use it. One of the best investments you can make is in your health. And if you have enough space to outfit your place with some equipment, that’s a bonus! The money you save on a few months membership at a gym can easily pay for equipment that you’ll have for a lifetime in your own home. With the best trainers teaching you how to use equipment and build great workouts with it, you’ll be unstoppable!